Technical content and patents are mostly presented with tables, graphics, diagrams, non-editable pictures.
Sumerian, Basque, Turkish, Finnish, Hungarian, the Caucasian languages, most American languages, KiSwahili, and Klingon.
Generally speaking, life is more complex than summarized. So, this makes it a bit difficult to simply put who we really are as a translation agency operating since 2002.
Professional Turkish healthcare translation services. Native medical translators in Istanbul, İzmir, Ankara as well as Germany, France, Italy and U.S.A.
Translating Career transforming to perfectionism.
As part of quickening business tempo, time to time we encounter the new requests for delivering big volumes within tight deadlines.
Our project management system is flexible with different translation processes for different kind of content.
The calculated savings are approximately 20 percent in terminology management.
In complex projects, quality is not only proofreading, but also a form of engineering.
We review each and every discount option to ensure we offer the most cost effective solutions to our clients.
Certified Turkish translation services for your requirements
Games, websites, software, marketing collateral, e-learning
Turkish interpreting services by experienced interpreters
Neural artificial intelligence with post editing services
Movies, documentaries, adds, private or corporate videos
Our transcription services may be integrated in translation
Video capturing and subtitle translation by expert teams.
Typesetting services complete translation.
Which Industries Most Rely Upon Language and Translation Services
User manuals and operating instructions, product specifications, service, maintenance and policy manuals, technical database etc.
User manuals, product descriptions, troubleshooting, technology, installation guides, safety rules, disposal, electrical hazards, frequently asked questions etc.
Market research, industrial research, advertisement research, political research, internet research, scientific research etc.
Published media, digital media, social media, marketing media, interactive media, broadcasting media, corporate bulletins etc.
Tenders, technical and administrative specifications, application documents, official papers, environmental policy, resource management, social science etc.
Contracts, agreements, law, code, bylaws, decrees, statute, regulations, court decisions, letter of attorney, proxy, signatory circular etc.
Financial statements, banking documents, letter of credit, insurance policy, bank statements, stock market insights and financial analysis etc.
Clinical studies, trials, pharmaceutical guidelines, description and use of surgical and other medical instruments and devices, dosage/use instructions etc.
Tour and holiday guides, brochures, hotel and holiday village documentations, online selling platforms, customer feedback and surveys, restaurant menus etc.
Categories are interrelated and more complex than simplified above. We’d be happy to to assist you with contents that may not be numerated here.
Small to medium size translations, quick turnaround times, limited start-up details, source files not available, samples not available, short-term collaboration.
Medium to large translation projects, discussing cost optimization options along with project management processes, potential long-term collaboration.
Simultaneous or consecutive, onsite or remote, kindly provide the details that we need to speed up the quotation process for your interpretation requirements.
Operating since 2002 in Istanbul Turkey, we have advanced over the years to provide professional Turkish language solutions across a wide range of industries.
We perfectly support 200+ clients globally. Thus, our understanding has gradually developed towards project management. In practice, we offer project management services to our clients in regards to translation and localization projects.
We are collaborating with the language consultants considering not only their academic degree, but also translation, writing and subject-matter skills. Perfectly matched translators will be identified, booked and assigned to your projects. After financial and technical analysis of the source materials, if we conclude that we cannot meet the requirements professionally, we take liberty to refuse the job.
Our system of quality is audited by Bureau Veritas for ISO17100:2015 on annual basis. Thus, our admin and language consultants are integrated to the facts of continuous improvement.
We introduce our capacity as Traditional and Extended. Our traditional capacity is based on our 30 to 40 specialized regular translators, post-editors, localizers, interpreters, transcribers, dubbing actors and studios. Thanks to our sophisticated vendor management platforms, our extended capacity is beyond traditional capacity and around 300 certified Turkish vendors.
As the content is shifting to online platform, we have advanced to handling wide range of file formats and platforms thanks to our localization expert teams.
Mr. Volkan Guvenc, the founding partner and global operations manager, is encircled by highly talented professionals responsible for departmental functions working in a modern office environment. All projects managers here at Alafranga are native Turkish speakers with philology and engineering background.
1. We only supply translations that have been prepared by competent translators with appropriate qualifications and experience. Similarly interpreting services shall only be supplied using competent interpreters with appropriate qualifications and experience.
2. We make every effort to check the accuracy of a translation before delivering the final version to the client, and shall inform the client of any linguistic or other technical concerns which the client might need to know about.
3. We make every effort only to supply interpreters whose qualifications and experience meet the standards requested by the client, or when this proves impossible, the client shall be informed before the assignment takes place.
4. We make every effort to gain accreditation to the ISO or national standard appropriate to the service in question, or conform to same standard in default of such accreditation.
5. We offer our services in accordance with the written Terms and Conditions of Trading that must be explicitly drawn to a client’s attention in advance of the commencement of an assignment.
6. We safeguard the confidence of both present and former clients and shall not disclose or use these confidences to the detriment or prejudice of their clients, for their own financial advantage.
7. We do not make misleading or unsubstantiated claims, in their correspondence, nor in their literature or advertising and promotional material.
8. We do not engage in any practice, or conduct themselves in any manner detrimental to the reputation and interest of the Association of Translation Companies, or the translating and interpreting profession in general.